Terms & Conditions
This page sets out the Tiger Eye Hawkshead Website (the “Website”) Terms & Conditions (“T&C’s”). These T&C’s apply to the use and access of the Website and for any orders made from the Website. By accessing this Website and/or placing an order you agree to be bound by these T&C’s.
1. INFORMATION ABOUT TIGERS EYE HAWSHEAD
This website is operated by Tigers Eye Hawkshead Limited, registered in England and Wales (company number 10768634). Our registered office is CHW small business accounting, Bedford House, 60 Chorley New Road, Bolton, BL1 4DA, UK. Our main trading address Tigers Eye, Red Lion Square, Hawkshead, LA22 0NZ Cumbria UK. VAT number available upon request.
To make our T&C’s easier to read, we have defined some points below. This section explains what these defined terms mean:
- “Cookies” means small text files which our website places on your computer’s hard drive to store information about your shopping session and to identify your computer;
- “Product” means a Tigers Eye Hawkshead product displayed for sale on the website;
- “Product Description” means the part of the website, which sets out certain features, and characteristics of the Product. It is important to understand that semi-precious stones are a natural product and therefore all items are not necessarily identical to the images shown on the website;
- “Personal Information” means the details provided by you on registration;
- “Users” means, you, the users of the website;
- “We/us” means Tigers Eye Hawkshead Limited.
3. REGISTRATION AND DATA PROTECTION
4. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
Tigers Eye Hawkshead takes intellectual property very seriously.
The Tigers Eye Hawkshead trade mark as well as all trade marks, whether they are figurative or not, and all other marks, trade names, service marks, brand names, business names, illustrations, images and photographs, logos, registered or unregistered designs, copyrights and patents (“Intellectual Property”), which constitute and/or appear on our products, product description, website, accessories or packaging, whether registered or not, are and remain the exclusive property of Tigers Eye Hawkshead LTD. Any reproduction, whether complete or partial, modification or use of the Intellectual Property, for whatever reason and in whatever medium, without our written, express and prior agreement is strictly prohibited.
5. PURCHASING FROM THE WEBSITE
Making an order
When you send an order to us through the website for any of our products, your order represents an offer to us to purchase those products selected. We shall not be obliged to accept your order. If we do, your order may be accepted by us when your credit or debit card is debited or other payment method is cleared; and an email is correctly sent by us confirming the order and stating that we have accepted the order to the e-mail address you supplied to us with the order (please note that it is your responsibility to verify that your e-mail mailbox is in proper working order and is able to receive incoming communications).
Prices, Payment and Availability
All prices and charges on the website are shown in UK pounds sterling, include VAT and are subject to change. They do not include any delivery charges. These will be shown separately (where applicable) during the order process. Prices may change at any time, but changes will not affect orders in respect of which we have already sent you an order confirmation. The website contains a large number of products and it is possible that, despite our attention to detail, some of the products listed on the website may be incorrectly priced. We are under no obligation to provide the product to you at the incorrect (lower) price, even after we have sent you an order confirmation, if the pricing error is obvious and could have reasonably been recognised by you as a pricing mistake.
Delivery will be made to the address provided by you.
Under legislation known as the Distance Selling Regulations, you have a right to cancel orders for certain items purchased from our website within a statutory cooling-off period. Our returns policy is 28 days from when the product was delivered. Please note that earrings cannot be exchanged unless faulty, for reasons of hygiene. Products which may be returned must be new and unused (this means: there are no marks or evidence of wear on the products, the tags/swing tickets must not have been removed, and the item must be returned in its original pouch/packaging. We do not sell used products and will not accept any products back with any indication that it was used. In such cases, the products will be returned to the purchaser. Tigers Eye Hawkshead LTD is not responsible for any item that is not returned in the manner set out in these T&C’s).
How to return
To cancel your order, please provide us with written notice by email to info@tigerseyehawkshead in each case within the statutory cooling-off period and give details of the product(s) you wish to return.
If you exercise your right of cancellation after the item has been delivered to you, please replace the item securely in its original packaging and return it to us with any dispatch documents and original labelling to the following address:
Red Lion Square
A refund will be made to the card used when placing your original order and will be for the full amount of the product purchased – it is important that you return the products promptly so that we can carry out the refund within 7 days of receipt. Please note, that you will be responsible for the delivery charges and costs of returning the items to us unless we delivered the item to you in error, or if the item in question is damaged or defective. If we do not receive the item back from you, we may arrange for collection of the item from your residence at your cost.
Giveaway Terms & Conditions
* No purchase is necessary to enter the giveaway.
* The product that is being given away will be outlined on the individual post. No alternatives are offered and the product cannot be exchanged for cash.
* The winner will be drawn randomly number generator.
* Odds of winning are based on the number of entries.
* The closing date is outlined on the individual giveaway.
* Only one entry is allowed per person.
* When you enter the giveaway via Facebook you agree to a complete release of Facebook and you recognize that the giveaway is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered or associated with Facebook.
* Anyone 18 or over may enter from any country.
* If you win you will be contacted via social media within 5 days of the closing date of the giveaway. You will have 7 days to respond. If we do not hear from you within that time then another winner will be randomly drawn.